Monday, March 26, 2012

Peeps!

It's time for total silliness!  Time for Peeps!  I have collected some funny peeps pictures over the years.  Here are my favorites.   My hats off to the creative minds that came up with these.



                                          The Peepsons







                                                       Marching for World Peeps







                                                            Peeps and Peppers             







                                                                  Jiffy Peeps







                                                  No Country for Old Peeps








                                                              Your Peeps on Drugs







                                                           Peep Show







                                                          Peeping Tom








                                                           Peepzilla

 

5 comments:

  1. Followed you over from Midlife as I liked your name ; -) Love your profile (island in Alaska making homemade soaps- very cool). And the peeps were lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pseudo!

    Welcome! I am glad to meet you! I peeked at your info and see you are in Hawaii! Many of us on our group of islands escape to yours annually. I will enjoy perusing your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg...I can't stop laughing
    how could you do this to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~Suz: Mission accomplished! mmmuuuuuuaaaahhhhaaahhhaaaa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Took a "peep" and had a good giggle. We need these!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...